PERSONAL SECRETARY II
RE: ADVERTISEMENT OF TRANSFER VACANCIES
Ref. No. TTB/P.3/VOL.II/143
The Tanzania Tobacco Board (TTB) invites applications from suitably qualified Public Servants who wish to transfer their employment to fill 8 vacant posts in various post/designations.
Establishment of TTB
The history of TTB goes back to 1960’s during the then Tanganyika Tobacco Board. In 1970 the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania established the Tobacco Authority of Tanzania (TAT). TAT was transformed in 1984 to become Tanzania Tobacco Processing & Marketing Board (TTP&MB). In 1993 TTP&MB was restructured into Tanzania Tobacco Board (TTB) following partial privatization of the Tobacco Industry which was culminated in 1997 when TTB commercial activities became hived off in total to the private sector. The current TTB came into being after enactment of Tobacco Industry Act No. 24 of 2001 and shall carry out regulatory functions such other activities necessary, advantages or proper for the benefit of tobacco industry.
Excellence in provision of regulatory, advisory and promotional services for the tobacco industry.
The mission of the Board is to render timely and quality services to tobacco growers and tobacco traders in terms of registration, technical backstopping, and facilitation of private sector contribution in the tobacco industry for enhanced and sustainable growth for the sector’s and country’s benefits
List of vacancies which are to be filled are as follows:
Position Title: PERSONAL SECRETARY II 1 Posts
Holder of National Form IV/VI Certificate PLUS Certificate in Secretarial Studies Stage III. Must have Passed shorthand and hatimkato 80 w.p.m with a certificate in computers with windows, Microsoft office, internet, e-mail and publisher from a recognised institutions.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR INTERESTED APPLICANTS:
- Applicants must attach updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts, check number, postal address, email address, accessible mobile phone numbers and three reputable referees.
- All applicants must be attached with certified copies of professional certificate, academic certificates & transcripts, Form IV&VI certificates as appropriate, birth certificate, appoint- ment letter, and confirmation letter.
- All applicants should channel their application letters through their respective employers.
- Only successful applicants will be informed for next procedures.
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover the transfer costs.
- Applicants who applied before or who will apply after this advertisement deadline won’t be considered.
All applicants should channel their applications to:
ACTING DIRECTOR GENERAL,
TANZANIA TOBACCO BOARD,
Tel:+255 262 604 417
The deadline for receiving applications is 21st April,2021 at 3:00 pm