Ref. No. AB.186/358/01/19
Dar Rapid Transit (DART) would like to invite applications from suitably qualified Public Servant who are interested to join DART through a transfer as follows:-
Supplies Officer one post (1)
Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supplies, Materials Management, Logistics Management, Business Administration (majoring in Procurement), or equivalent qualification from recognized Institution. Who holds CPSP (T) or equivalent professional The candidate must be registered with PSPTB as authorized Procurement and Supplies professional with working experience of at least four (6) years in related field. He/she must be computer literate.
Salary scale TGS 1
- An applicant must be a Public Servant;
- A signed letter should be written in English;
- Applicant should channel their application letter through their current employers;
- Applicant should attach with an up to date CV;
- Applicant should attach certified certificates, transcripts and birth certificates;
- Certificates from foreign Universities/colleges must be verified by TCU;
- Certificate from foreign Secondary School should be having equivalent score from NECTA;
- Applicants should indicate their willingness and commitment to cover the transfer costs;
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for further procedures.
Interested Public Servant should submit their application to the following:
Chief Executive Officer,
Dar Rapid Transit Agency (DART),
P.O. BOX 724,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 April 202